Thursday, November 13, 2008

UBS has come into the money at $12.5.

I really feel good about this trade. When I go back and review my notes I see the Swiss Government has helped this Bank out and help clean them up, yet hedge fund unwinds and other selling pressure forces are pushing this stock down, even lower, maybe even lower expected earnings? But look at today's price. I believe it is a steal, I 'm in it for the long haul and if I had have bought the stock instead of selling the puts, I would have paid $17.5 for this stock. If I get put the stock I'll own in at a cost basis of $12ish, much better play than just buying the stock, don't you agree?

I Love Options

Since I want to buy up stocks slowly in this market, I've put on my share of positions for this month, unless I find a position that I can not resist, so look for me to start actively trading positons again on Nov 24th so that I can evaluate what positions I took in this month afer expiration and start selling put for next month. I may make some day trades here and there, but I don't think that you are interested in my day trading as most of my followers like to learn how I trade options the enter and exit positions and learn from that.

However if you really want to see my day trades, sign up for a free newsletter and in the comment box, let me know that you want to see my day trading as well and if I get enough of you that want to watch what I day trade then I will continue to post that. As a matte of fact, I'll put a new poll on the site and listen to my readers in their requests and in the polling.

Thanks,

The Options Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment