Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This sell off may take a while

We've had some unbelievable up days considering the financial mess that the world is in, so I'm going to let the bears win for a while maybe another day or two before putting on more trades.

I like selling puts into a declining market so that when I do get put stocks it's at a chap er price, but only after a good few days of selling. I need to let the sellers get rid of their stock, but then I'll be right back in selling puts some more and in the meantime I'll be researching good blue chips type stocks, with positive cash flow, growth and maybe a dividend here and there!

It going to be interesting to see what happens at the close, if the selling pressure continues and escalates , well then we're probably looking at another day of down . Which is ok because everytime some gets rid of or unwinds their long positions, it leaves room for more buyers at lower prices and more sellers of puts at higher premiums, like me, that makes me a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment