Sunday, November 2, 2008

Be a Follower and get emailed updates of my Trades

Hi,

And thanks for reading my blog. I've only been posting my trades for one week and I have already had hundreds of viewers looking at my trades. If you want to be updated without having to come back and visit all of the time, you should add yourself as a follower, on the left hand side. I only have one follower so far, but I do not believe that most people understand what being a follower means in this context. It doesn't mean that you are a sheep and that you trade what I trade or that I am giving you advice, because I am not, it simply means that when I post my trades and explanations, they will automatically be forwarded to your email addresses and you can get an insight into my thoughts and reasons for the trades that I make for myself without having to remember to look at my site each day for the trades that I post. Thus, if you are truly interested at seeing what I post and want it quickly, I suggest that you add yourself as a follower. I cannot guarantee that it will get forwarded to you, but I'm pretty sure after reading Googles explanation of what followers receive, you will get updated emails of my posts.


Now, while we are in a bear market, you're not going to see me put on big trades, but rather a lot of small diversified trades, IMO, spreading out the risk and minimizing the possibility of huge losses. Besides, I have dividend income and other passive retirement income and I'm looking to supplement that income with $100K - $200K+ each year as a supplement to my retirement passive income.

So, if your looking for a get rich quick scheme, you're not going to find it here, but if you'd like to watch how a Millionaire, who's made his money in the stock and options market trades to supplement his retirement income, then you've come to the right place. And it's free, because I need my diary to help me trade better anyway and I do not mind sharing my trading diary with the world. My trading is in small enough quantities, that it can be an open book without fear of someone trying to sabotage my strategies.

There you have it , add yourself as a follower and get updates through your email!

No comments:

Post a Comment